kist0801
|
分享:
▼
x0
|
[學習] 來吧!看看高手是如何和老外扯淡的!!
Q: You're welcome to China. I hope you're enjoying your stay here.
(歡迎你到中國來。希望你在這裡過得愉快。) A: Thank you. I really am enjoying myself here. (謝謝你。我在這裡確實過得很愉快。) Q: Where are you from? (你是從哪個國家來的?)
A: I』m from America. (我從美國來。)
Q: How long have you been in China?
(你在中國多長時間了?)
A: Only a few days.
(才來幾天。)
Only a couple of days. (才來幾天。)
I just got here yesterday.
(我昨天才來的。)
Q: How long are you planning to stay?
(你打算呆多久?)
A: Two weeks.
(兩個星期。)
Until the trade fair is over.
(到交易會結束。)
Q: Could you answer a question for me? Forget it if the question bothers you.
(你能回答我一個問題嗎?如果你不想回答,就算了。)
A: Go ahead. I don』t mind.
(問吧。我不介意。)
Ask me anything. I』m not that sensitive.
(什麼問題都可以問。我沒那麼敏感。)
Q: Are you here on business or for pleasure?
(你來這裡是出差還是遊玩?)
A: I』m here on vacation. It has always been my dream to come to China.
(我到這裡來度假。我一直都夢想著來中國。)
I』m here on business. I come to China regularly. Actually, I have a factory here.
(我是出差到這裡。我經常來中國。確切地說,我在這裡有一家工廠。)
關於他們的國家 About Their Own Country
Q: Tell me something about your country.
(給我講講你的國家。)
A: America is a big and exciting country. You should come and see it for yourself someday. (美國是一個富有情趣的大國。將來什麼時候你應該來親自看一看。)
此文章被評分,最近評分記錄財富:20 (by albee543) | 理由: thx ur share | |
|
|
|